Tuesday, October 12, 2010

KING RICHARDS ANTIQUE CENTER.



Every time I drive by Whittier Blvd going east-bound, I always see this place called King Richards Antique Center.  It did caught my attention many years ago when my mother took me, but it was so long ago that I forgot how it looked inside.  I decided to go in there.  The building is old, it is over 100 years old, so I honestly believed that it was going to be antiques that would not capture my attention.  To my surprise when I walked into the store it was as if I was entering into a time machine back into the future.  There is 2 floors full of antiques from Barbies, Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, and many more.  Each section of the store has a theme.  There is antiques related to that theme.  I think that one day is not enough to go and see the amazing antiques they have.  They have clothes, shoes, hair accessories, kitchen supplies, toys, tables, chairs, and etc.  There are many many things to see at.  It is a great place to really feel and see what it was back in the day.  If you want to know more information go to the stores link. King Richards

1 comment:

  1. Stefania: I did not know this place existed! I was just in Whittier on Wednesday. I'll have to check it out. I loved your description of the place. Great post.

    ReplyDelete