Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Legendary Turnbull Canyon

Turnbull Canyon has been in the pages of many mystery spots.  The trail starts in in the city of Whittier and ends in Hacienda Heights.  There has been  myths about KKK meetings up in this 2-way road to do their rituals.  There has also been other reports of Witchcraft and other crazy and "scary" things going on over here.  One of the biggest myths is that as you are driving you car uphill, if you put the car on neutral that the car keeps on going up the hill.  So I took matters into my hands an decided to do this extravagant trick.  I took my Jeep Grand Cherokee up the mountain and I stopped, put the car in neutral and hoped to be pushed by an unwillingly force upward.  I was scared at first believing that the myth truly did exist.  To my disappointment the car did not move up, but it was sure moving down because of the gravity.  Again this was one of those legendary myths that will continue to persist since others will say otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment